Thursday, January 6, 2011

It's That Time Of Year...

When I realize either my brain is fried or there is really not that much to talk about. I think it happens at least twice a year. Most times when I don't blog it's because I'm WAY to busy to blog & I normal come on and say that, with a less the eloquently put reasons why I'm so busy.

Then there are times like this when I have nothing to post about, a couple times I've been able to make an entire post about it & complaining about my lack of writing skills & imaginations. This time I can come up with nothing except for one question for my readers--The few that you may be outside of my family.--

Is there anything that I haven't posted about that you would like to know about? Any questions you have about my family, farm, life, or believes? If so now is the time to ask them as I've partly run out of things to type about or am to busy getting back into family farm life and making soaps weekly that I'm really not taking the time to think of something tell y'all about, here's your chance to help me or get any answers to your questions...Have at it. :D

2 comments:

Sarah Chips said...

what things did you miss while away in NY(Besides your family, and the warmer weather)? Any small things you've come to appreciate more as a result of being away from home for a few months?

Sara C said...

Sethy loves you.




P.S. SodoI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!