Wednesday, February 15, 2012

It's Raining!

As I sit here (again when I should be doing something other then what I'm doing) I noticed some movement out my window.  I look up in time to see all the goats running to their shelters and not but 60 seconds later a sheet of rain comes down. 

As it rains I think "If it keeps up we are going to have to build an ark!".
I then remind myself that we just spent two years with less rain then we needed
(and are still behind on what we need).
There are still times when I want to say "ENOUGH ALREADY!!" 

It's been raining on & off of the past few weeks that there is always a wet spot somewhere on the property.  Again, I want to grumble and then a wind comes through and a tree will fall somewhere in the woods and again, I am reminded why we need this rain.  Though it may be a lot a little to late for some trees, God has a plan for everything.--Yes, even a drought.

So, I sit here enjoying the rain (because yes, I LOVE it when it rains), 
praying that it will continue to rain--Only spaced out a little more--and
thinking--"If it keeps raining, not only will we have to build an ark.
We'll also have to dress the youngest four in bathing suites instead of tee-shirts and pants!". 


No comments: