Saturday, August 7, 2010

Common Goat Questions

Repeated questions that are asked of goat exhibitors at a livestock show or fair (and even sometimes at markets)...
  • "Why do the goats not have ears?"
  • "Why do you milk the goat?"
  • "Why do you cut off their ears?"
  • "Can you drink goat's milk just like you drink cow's milk?"
  • "Where are their horns?"

And the one thing I heard a teenage girl say that had my laughing all day...

"Ewww!! I am NEVER going to drink milk now that I know how they get it!!

4 comments:

Abigail said...

Cut off their ears? Pahahahaha! Yeah, they get in our way, so, snip!

Katarina said...

I was told that I should tell them..."Well, I'm from Texas & they said that the frostbite up here is bad. I just don't know if I should believe them or not." lol

Sarah Green said...

I think you should post the answers, for those of us who don't have goats. :)

Sarah Green

Katarina said...

All right...I'll do that. It might take a day or two, but I can do it. :D