Friday, November 5, 2010

I Always Said...

I was never going to own one, I always said if I ever went to New York I would get something else to remember my trip there....You know a postcard, a thimble, or a pencil sharpener (all of which I collect from the places I've visited). I was NOT going to buy a shirt, purse, or bag. I would rather get a coffee mug, key chain, or charm.

But I was NOT going to get anything that had this on it...

But then the weekend before I left my mom went clothes shopping for me (I hate shopping and mom does a great job shopping for me!) and she came home with a gift for me, in which to remember my time in New York.

When I got here & Lynn saw it, she told me it was great but if I wore it into New York City she was not responsible for me and anything that might happen to me. After all, I knew the risks of wearing a shirt like this in the heart of Yankee land...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it!