Monday, October 22, 2012

My Brother on My Date

In the past I've been know to say "I have a date with our large screen TV."  when ever there is something I want to watch that evening.  Apparently Timothy has forgot that I say that. 

This afternoon Timothy asked me if I as going to go with Him, Noah, and Judah to their scrimmage this evening.  I told him "No, I have a date tonight!"

Timothy "A what!?!"
Me: "A date."
Timothy: "With who?"
Me: "Our TV."
Timothy: "Uhhh....Who is Art V?"
Me: "OUR TV!"
Timothy (while he looks at me strangely): "Your weird!"


**For those of you that don't know I'm a baseball fan and I am referring to game seven of the NLCS between the St Louis Cardinals & San Fransisco Giants.**


2 comments:

Jonathan H said...

It would be even funnier if you named your TV and said you had a date with 'name'. You could mess with your brother and go on about how great this guy was and what all his redeeming quantities are.

Katarina said...

Our TV is one of the few things we have not named, that would be pretty funny.

I have lots when I string people outside of the family along. Their looks when they finally realize I'm talking about an object, not a person always makes me wish I had a camera. :D