Monday, March 15, 2010

As If I Needed A Reminder!!

Why do we have a Dairy? Why dose dad drive a bus? Why do I not have a job?

I hate driving in heavy traffic, I hate driving close to two hours to get to my destination which is really only an hour away. I hate getting honked at because I won't break the law and sit in intersection for who knows how long!!

All right now that I've gripped let's get on with life....

I ave really enjoyed working at the rodeo. I enjoy the chances I get to go see the animals, the quick shopping trips that I've made have been really fun (and I've been able to get all the girls birthday AND Christmas presents.) and getting talk with all the people who have stopped by has been probably the best part of the job.

The cobbler is good, though I think I have hit the bottom of what my entire family thought was a bottomless sweet tooth. Now, I think I would love to go find a a job making Lattes, Cappuccinos, and other sundry coffee drinks. That's been the BEST part of the entire job--Running the espresso machine.

Well, now that I've proven that I am still here and that all is going well at the Rodeo, y'all will have to wait until I get back next week to see how the farm is doing as I have seen very little of it the past two weeks.

I thought of letting some of the girls do quest post while I was working but they all turned the offer down, so you'll have to wait until I am spending more than my sleeping hours on the farm. lol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Is April going to be this busy?

Katarina said...

I sure hope not!! I'm not sure I can take much more of this (but then I said that last week as well). Let's see April...Three weeks? I don't think so. I pray not!!

Anonymous said...

I hate driving in heavy traffic too. Every time I am ever in a traffic jam I am going to think of that one time...

You do your Christmas shopping early!
What kind of animals do you like seeing the most?


Kira