Wednesday, June 9, 2010

States I've Visited

I found this interesting. I enjoy keeping count of all the states I've visited and always thought it would fun to go to every state. But until I saw this map I hadn't realized how many states I have been to. And the only state that I've have driven through and not done anything was my trip to California--We drove through Arizona and didn't stop. All the other states my dad has made a point for us to visit at least one historical or other site of interest.


visited 23 states (46%)

3 comments:

Sarah Chips said...

It looks like you've got the entire bottom half of the country visited except for Florida and Alaska. I have been through quite a few states myself but most of them I've just driven through and haven't actually stopped at. :p

Katarina said...

Yup, even those states in which we just drove through--As in Alabama, we did a 'pit stop' at a historical site of some importance.

And I had to update the site and add Illinois. lol

Kira said...

WOW! I've only been to two states including the one I'm in now