Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A Funny....

And not from a toddler imagine that! lol

Yesterday we went to another goat persons house for a BBQ. After dinner & looking at her goats we are sitting around the fire pit roasting marshmallows and telling farm stories. When the other goat person takes a phone call from her hey guy.

She has him on speaker phone so we can all hear him and he asks her if she went to the Duchess county fair with her goats. She replied "No, but I helped Lynn. She had 22 goats there.". Her hey guy laughs and said "Well, you should have brought one or two of your goats. With that many goats no one would have noticed. It's just like having 12 children, you won't notice one or two more added!" lol

I couldn't help it! I busted out laughing and took everyone else a few seconds to get it and then they all started laughing as well. And the poor hey guy is clueless & asking what was going on. As he didn't know I could here him & didn't even know me and that I come from a family or 12 children. lol

Everyone had a good laugh over that one I can assure you. :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol. I thank you would notice.

Katarina said...

Hmmm....Now which of my lovely sisters is this from?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Sara left that comment.
Christin

Katarina said...

Yeah, at first I thought it was Linnea...But with that last comment I think it was Sara.

I'm going to start not publishing their comments if they don't leave a name. :D