Thursday, September 9, 2010

Wednesday's Day Off



This past Wednesday for my day off I went to a Yankees game. :D In case you haven't caught it yet, I am a HUGE baseball fan and was missing my baseball games. The hard part about this game? Well, it was a Yankee game (Top of my dislike list), my dad wasn't able to come with me, and it wasn't the old Yankee Stadium. But I took what I could get and went to the game, calling my dad more then once, silently cheering the Orioles (as I wanted to go home alive!), and taking as many pictures of the stadium that I could.


I got there a few minutes after the gates opened, and enjoyed batting practice, Monument Park, the Yankee Museum, and looking around the park. (FYI for those baseball fans planning to go to Yankee Stadium, there is really no way you can get autographs while at the game.)




I greatly enjoyed my day off and can now add one ballpark and two more teams to my list of visited parks & teams watched. :D


No comments: