Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Update

For those of you who didn't know, a week ago today I boarded a plane headed for Houston. :D Where I spent 4 1/2 days with family & friends. :D God greatly blessed me on this trip home. I got to snuggle with all my toddler & baby siblings, spent time with mom while shopping for animal feed and human food. :D Bible study with Christin & some friends, did one market & visited three other markets, I was also able to go to Central Market & church with my family. God has greatly blessed me & the trip home showed me even more how blessed I am.


New York City on the way to the airport.



About to land in Chicago. Have I ever mentioned how I hate layovers? Chicago is in the top two cities that I want to visit and I didn't get to see any of it, due to being on the wrong side of the plane both when landing & taking off!



There's no place like Houston!! :D



City Center Market Thursday night with Sara holding Dixie.




Urban Harvest Saturday morning



Highland Village Saturday afternoon



On our way into Central Market





Discovery Green Market Sunday afternoon



My siblings waiting for me to board the plane (which I ended up not doing that day).




My Family!

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Yes, GOD has greatly blessed you. And don't you forget it! I'm glad you had a good time when you visited home.