Friday, May 15, 2009

Goodness!!

Back in November I thought getting ready for one market was enough stress and work for one day. I mean getting up no latter then 5 every Saturday to pack how ever many ice chest we would need with mil and product to be out the door by 6 is a lot of work, right?

Well, back in early April I learned I was wrong! :D Getting ready for one market it's near as stressful as getting ready for TWO markets in one day. That is where you pack no less then six ice chest with ice and product and the last car to pull out of the drive way can pull out no latter then 6:30! Double work, double product and same amount of time. lol

Well, now I am learning that yet again I was wrong! Right now the only thing more stressful then the past two months will be tomorrow!

Tomorrow is the day when I will have to get up at sometime, that has yet to be decided to pack at least 9 ice chest to be ready for the first car to pull out at 5! Why?

Well, we are adding another market to our list of markets. :D We have been trying to add this market to our list for about a month now, but to no avail. Now, we are able to do it. Dad will be going to Austin with Christin, Mom will be going to Houston with Emma and Seth, and I will be going to the Woodlands with a friend. :D

Dad will be leaving at 5, Mom will be leaving at 6, and I will be leaving at 6:45. In following weeks mom and dad will switch out markets and children going with them, where as I will be switching out siblings going with me, until this market takes it's break at the end of June.

Now, that I have updated the world on what has been going on this week to keep me from posting on here, I am off to make sure everything that I have to do for tomorrow is completed, so that I can get into bed early, because it promises to be a slightly stressful day for me! (Not only am I going to be getting ready for three markets, but I will be driving the standard for the a distance for the first time!)

Pray for us!!

2 comments:

Sarah Chip said...

Sounds like you have been very busy!! How did you like making the drive all by yourself? I'm sure you did just fine and that the market went well. Have a great day!

Katarina said...

All went well! The drive was fine and market wasn't the best, but it turned out well. :D