Monday, May 18, 2009

I've Decided......

That this week I am going to talk about the Farmers Markets we go to each week. When, what, where, how, etc. All of it! By the end of the week y'all will know a LOT of what goes on in the dairy!! :D

This post was just to let y'all know that, but I will say that I an a friend (that I met a market no less!) made it safely to and from the market last Saturday. It was my first time going to a market all by myself, the first time I had ever driven the stick shift without a parent in the car, AND the first time I had ever driven the standard father then five miles from our house!!

Yes, I did stall (more then once), yes I was slightly late, and yes we did have fun! I am also learning that I LOVE to drive it! If only I don't get whip lash while trying to perfect starting! lol

No comments: