Monday, June 1, 2009

Ummmm.....

I've been trying to think of things to post about and can come up with nothing, so I think I will just ramble for the sake of a post! (I can't believe I just said that!)

It's amazing what little things you never thing about, but going without a washer seems like a little thing until you have to do so. For some people it's no big deal and honestly if I were living by myself it would not be that big of a problem, I would just run to the laundry mat once a week and be fine. But in our family if we did that then we would be there all day spending oodles of money and then spend all of the next day folding it and putting it away.

Last Friday night mom found a washer on Craig's list. It looked to be the perfect washer, there was only one problem! It was over two hours away! So, mom called and talked with them we were really getting to the point where we NEEDED a washer, almost two days without doing laundry in our house can cause some major problems! After talking with them they offered to bring the washer to market for her. :D

So, I am now trying my best to catch up, make sure everyone has clean clothes; all diapers are washed so that everyone is happy. But I am also trying to hang as much as possible on the line. I LOVE the smell of line dried clothes, and down here were it is so humid most of the year we have a small window of time when we can do that. We can usually do it for about a month in the spring and a month in the fall. But with this wonderful weather that we have been having the time of line drying clothes has gone far longer than I can remember it ever going. Normally I am done with line drying by the beginning of May and here I am at the beginning of June and enjoying every minute of it, even if it does cause more work for me. :D

Now, I am praying that our front loader gets fixed SUPER fast and that the time of line drying last even longer. :D

No comments: