Monday, June 22, 2009

Update on Judah

Well, that got home pretty quickly for an ER run. I forget sometimes that Navasota is not that far from us, and are pretty good at getting people in and out in a decent amount of time. (Just don't talk history with one of the ER Docs. I here he can run circles around you!!)

Apperently I was correct in my guess that it didn't need stiches. But I did forget that you can't stri-strip an eyelid. lol Now, if I had thought about supergule, I would have been right on. :D

From what I am told Judah did very well, laying on the table allowing them to fix his eye lid with no more then a wimper. And was a huge hit with the docs and nurses, but who can blame them with his blond hair and huge blue eyes? With just the right look he could make the scroucge do anything for him! lol

He cam home and showed it off to everyone, with Noah looking on, very proud as if he had Judah well! As soon as the newness wore off he was at it again with Noah fighting and trying to prove who was the best swordsmen.

It did accure to us that Judah is the oldest that a boy in the Carlson family has been before he had to go to the ER for an injury. Let's just hope he keeps it at one visit!!!

Boys! Sometimes amaze me what they can do. With just the four boys I have enough knowladge about cvuts, bumps, and scratches to become a nurse! I can tell you when it needs stiches, staples, stri-strips or glue. But, right now I think I will stick with trying to keep them from killing each other and giving us older people in the family gray hair. :D

No comments: