Monday, February 22, 2010

Ever Feel....

Have you ever felt like you had a ton of work to do and there was no time to do it?  Or have you ever felt like you had a million and one things to do, but could only remember one or two of those things? 

Well that's the way I feel today!  So far I've been to the Vet, called about a sign for one orf our Farmer's Market, Called the Rodeo to get some money refunded since they charged me a late fee that they shouldn't have.  E-mailed someone interested in buying soap for her store, helped a friend hitch up the trailer (they are taking an animal to the Vet as well).  All this since 9:45 when I had to leave Christin to milk by herself and leave. 

Now I am about to leave to take our neighbor to her therapy appointment (she was in a car wreck Christmas night and broke her arm) and Grace to her Dentist appointment.  And I have to be back in time to milk tonight, whew!!  What a day!!

Y'all have a nice day, enjoy any snow you might get tomorrow and Wednesday, while I freeze as I run around town today and at market tomorrow.  :D 

No comments: