Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It's Just Not Right!!

When we are in the last week of Feburay and for us to get snow!!  And these weren't little snow flakes that you sit there for ten minutes with another sisters going back and forth...Sister: "Yes, I think it's snowing" Me "No I don't see anything", Sister: "Yes!  See it's snowing!  There are flakes there, and there, and there!", Me: "Oh, I guess there might have been a tiny flake right there but you can barely call that snowing!!"

The flakes were there.  They were huge, you could see them while driving down the road and from what the girls tell me it stuck and they had a snowball fight!  Which is more then they had in Vancouver, where they had rain yesterday.  lol

Me?  I just froze in the wind, rain, and sometimes sleet with Christin and mom selling milk, yogurt, and kefir to those faithful customers who braved the "Winter storm warning" that had been put out for Houston. 

Did you know there's a reason that I live in Houston?  Well, besides the fact that that's where my family resides and that's where the goats that I milk happen to be.  lol  It's the fact that I HATE being cold!  I( would much rather have the heat and humidity then the freezing cold and snow where I can't run around barefoot, where I always have to wear a bulky jacket, and where there's always the risk of freezing!

Much as I love watching the winter Olympics and would love to go Bobsledding or Skiing, I don't think I could handle the weather to do so. 

Now, to go hunt around in the kitchen and see if we have any hot chocolate, (since we ran out of coffee yesterday) and if we don't, then hunt to see if we have a tea that I might like.  Y'all enjoy your day!

(Oh, look Sara.  I blogged about the weather again!  lol )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is nothing new.:)

Sara