Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy Birthday!!

Since I was sick yesterday I didn't get to post like I wanted to.

Yesterday was Judah's 3rd birthday. I take it he had lots of fun, all I know was that dinner and dessert were good and he enjoyed all his presents. :D


Today Christin is turning 20 and sewing madly, to get a birthday gift for Sara finished. (Now, to keep Sara from reading my blog until after she opens her gifts. lol) Tip: Never get in Christin's way while she is doing a sewing project! She just might either knock you down or leave you thinking she is about pass out due to the stress of sewing!! (and here I thought it was a relaxing project. lol To each their own. lol)


And Sara is turning 16 today, and enjoying it with a trip into town with mom, dad, and Grace. This is going to sound weird, but I remember when Sara was born and I can't believe that she is that turning 16 today!

No comments: