Friday, August 21, 2009

Just a few Thoughts

  • Turkeys are the stupidest animals on the face of the earth!! I just had a turkey sit outside the window for five minutes, pecking at the window trying to get the fly that is on INSIDE of the window, while it had a dozen flying all around him.
  • Chickens have got to be the second stupidest animal on the face of the earth!! Yesterday while I was at the computer I heard something hit the window, I check on what it is before I start yelling at a toddler for throwing something at the window and realize that was a chicken trying to get away from another chicken!
  • It's slightly depressing when I am happily sewing away and realize that I need my glasses to thread my needle!
  • Here is an 'interview' I did for another blogger; I have greatly enjoyed reading her blog the past few months. :D
  • The Astros won the rubber game last night, 4-1; Wandy went 8 innings giving up only 4 hits, ending the Marlins streak of ten hits in each of the last 15 games (A record that had stood since 1937!). Now if the Astros can keep winning and all the teams ahead of them would kindly start losing. lol
  • It's Friday!! That wonderful day of the week that has us all running around like chickens with our heads cut off. You know, the day when we have to get everything ready for markets, hopefully by noon, but 4 at the latest (if all goes well).....Make sure the market buckets and bags are packed, pack all three cars for market, ice chest ready to go, ice all frozen, clothes laid out, product all labeled, etc. On top of that, to make this an even busier day, we are trying to get ready for school next week and preparing to get back to our school schedule.

2 comments:

Rose said...

I think guineas are the second stupidest.:)

Katarina said...

I don't know, why owned some guineas for awhile and between the three poultry named, I think they are a wee bit smarter then the either the chickens or the turkeys.

At least when it rained they were smart enough to get under cover and if they wanted another animals food, they knew how to get it. :D