Well that is today for me. Its Friday one of our busiest day of the week (tied only with Saturday). And I feel like doing nothing. I slept in--9:30. (I’ll do another post at another date on why I did so). I then stayed in my room and read and now I have wasted time on the computer. And the more I think about it the worse I feel. I should be getting ready for market, pasteurizing milk, loading cars, printing labels, etc. But with each thing I seem to have a good excuse for why I am not doing it or can't do it at this time.
Pasteurizing milk--Dad has to get me some more bottles, which is why he and mom are in Conroe.
Loading cars--I only have one of the three cars that I need to load, currently on the property. I'll just have to wait for them all to get here.
Printing labels--I am waiting for my way to technical printer to calibrate the new ink cartridges that I just put in it.
Now for the other things, I have no excuses other then I am nothing but lazy and don't want to get up and work. Maybe if I type out the list of things I need or want to do I will feel more motivated to get up and do them. :D
- Print labels
- Pasteurize milk
- Freeze water bottles
- Clean my room
- Work on the dress I am sewing
- Read this week's chapter for Sunday school (I am not too keen on reading about pride.)
- Make sure all ice chest are ready for market
- Get books ready to return to the library tomorrow
- Do laundry, as I have fallen woefully behind in it and I think I might find myself in a world of hurt come Saturday or Sunday if no one has any clothes, due to my lack of doing it.
- Update Swede Farm Naturals' web page. As I have added new scents, would like to change the color on it, and have decided to down size so I have somethings on sale and would like to get that out there for the world ASAP.
I am off now, because I think seeing that list helped me greatly, because I didn't realize it was that long. :D