Saturday, May 8, 2010

I've Been Tagged

Well, I've been tagged twice and since I've been a spoil sport with previous tags, I decided to do these tags. Esp since my siblings told me I was a spoil sport, stick in the mud, or any other such fiddle, faddle, & rot when I skipped over the last tags. So this post is to prove to them that they are wrong. :D



I'm to list 5 random things about myself
1) I do not like milk, not one little bit. And it's been that way since I was weened.
2) I am queen of getting words mixed up. It's been very embarrassing sometimes how my mouth goes faster then my brain.
3) My mom sometimes thinks I will never grow up as I am always crawling through windows and jumping in puddles.
4) When I leave the property I always carry a book with me, no matter where I'm going or for how long I will be gone, because you never know what's going to happen.
5) I twist my hair, have since I had hair. I've been know to twist the kid's hair when they are sitting in my lap and the only reason I have bangs is thanks to this little habit of mine.



These questions go with this tag....

1. Apples, oranges, or bananas?
Oranges, anytime and every time!

2. How many siblings do you have?
Eleven

3. How old are you?
21 I think or was that last year? Yeah, I'm that old for now.

4. Do you live on Prairie, woodland, swamp, city, or other?
Wooded, country

5. Scissors or glue?
Neither! Duct tape

6. Describe your dream house:
I ummm...Er ummm...Truth be told never really thought about a dream house, always wanted to keep my option open in case God had me living in a hut rather then a house.

7. Is your room clean?
The living & bed room part yes, the dinning part not really. It's more an organized mess and that's only counting my stuff, not the sister with whom I share a room with.

8. If you could be a movie character for a day who would you be?
Ummmm....Elizabeth from "Pride & Prejudice" probably, never really thought about it.

9. Italy, Greece, France, Spain, or England?
England, as I love it's history. But then that's hard as I also enjoy Greece's & France's history as well.

10. What denomination are you?
PCA

11. Do you sleep with a stuffed toy?
No, who needs to when you have siblings sleeping with you?

12. Gum, Chocolate, or Jelly Beans?
CHOCOLATE! All the time, every time!! What else?

13. What is your favorite book?
Ummmm....."Pride & Prejudice", No, it's "Emma", Oh, wait! It might "The Complete Guide to History". Oh, forget it! Trying to pinpoint my favorite book is about like trying to hold a moonbeam in my hand.

14. Favorite ice cream flavor?
Java Chocolate Chunk

15. If you had to pick one type of food to eat for two weeks, what would it be?
Mexican

16. What is your favorite Olympic sport?
Winter: What ever is on when I'm watching it unless it's ice skating or dancing.
Summer: Used to be baseball, now that that's out it would probably be swimming.

17. If you woke up and discovered you were Miley Cyrus for the day what would you do?
Scream & go back to sleep until it passed

18. Describe yourself in three words:
The eldest child

19. What chore do you positively hate?
Raking the goat area after it's rained or washing dishes, it all depends.

20. If Elmo came into your room with a gun, what would you do?
Laugh and tell the person who was in the outfit to get out & get to work.

There I completed the tags. :D

No comments: