Monday, May 3, 2010

Meet My Family--Timothy

Meet Timothy, just in case you missed it he's the first boy in the family. Mom had six girls before he was born and to be totally honest I thought that is that there would be for siblings--Sisters!! (And no I'm not complaining!!)

I was a grand age of 11 years old when we were blessed with him. Up to that point I was really the only child who cared about baseball and was oh so happy to have someone with the potential to pass on the love of baseball to. And I have, he's in his third year of little league & loving it, he collects baseball cards right along side me (when I let him) and he's started keeping track or players in the majors. It's tons of fun watching him growing up loving baseball.

He also like Emma is a great mimic, not as good as Emma but good enough to be Scary! lol Also he's the "class clown". Not like we have a proper class room, but I know if he was in a class room he would be the class clown. Though I do I think I've heard stories about him in Sunday School & as one of his former teachers I can vouch that at the wonderful age of three he was a nut.

Living on ten acres without a lawn mower can be a little difficult. At least it was until Timothy decided that he enjoyed mowing the lawn and begs to do it (that is when he's not playing baseball). I do enjoy having him do as I get the smell of fresh cut grass without having to do the work!

Timothy loves being outside whenever and however long he can be. But he also enjoys learning, and like the rest of us history is his favorite subject, right along with math.


Timothy is a wonderful big brother, he loves taking care of and playing with his brothers and does a very good job of protecting Liberty. Now being a younger brother he does have his days of being annoying. (Don't' they all?) But he's still lovable and great to have around!

2 comments:

Sarah Chips said...

Wow! I haven't seen a picture of him in forever!! When did he get so old?!?! haha

Katarina said...

Over the years. lol