Friday, May 14, 2010

Meet My Family.....

Just in case you missed it I have now introduced you to my entire family. Yes there are fourteen members in my family. Yes we are all the same family. No there are no twins (though two girls share a birthday).

Just in case you missed...

My dad--Tim Sr.
My mom--LeeAnne

My sisters--
Christin, Grace,
Sara, Linnea,
Emma Joy, Liberty Faith,
Dixie LeeAnne

My brothers--
Tim Jr., Noah,
Judah, Seth,


Yes, as I wrote this and the posts were published online I did have at least one person come up and say "You know when you said ____ about me on your blog post about me? Well do I really do that?" or "I think you exaggerated when you said ____." and the one that almost everyone said "I hate that picture that you used for me!"

And then there was my dad who didn't know I was doing these post until we were in the hospital for mom to have Dixie and he asked me what I was doing "Introducing my family to the blog world, don't you think it's time?" was my answer. He replied with "Everyone? How long have you been doing this? Have you done me yet?" "Ahh, yeah first, WAY back in February!"

When I live with my family everyday as I do it doesn't seem like there is that many people here. Now as had happened in the last few months is when I meet up with the family and see them as the rest of the world sees them (minus one person of course). It's overwhelming and I tend to stand there for a few seconds thinking "I can NOT believe there are that many of us! It looks like a small army!" and then of course I walk up and ask them "Do y'all know what we look like? I know why people stare at us!"

No comments: