Monday, May 3, 2010

Meet My Family--Emma

When I saw Emma the first time ten years ago, I never thought that she would be the comedian of the family. Now mind you when I was holding her for the first time as she screamed her head off at that wonderful age of five minutes old I wasn't thinking about all that much other then that she was really cute & really loud! lol

Little did I know that that little bundle of joy would hang on me for the next four years. Choosing me as one of her favorite people in her life. She wouldn't let ANYONE but those four people hold her and if you got a smile and weren't of of those favored for it was a big deal. It was with Emma where people started asking if the child I was holding was mine.

Emma's my helper when I butcher & do necropsys. She has to see everything and would do the entire job herself if I would let her. Her dream is to be a butcher and Dr when she grows up, one thing for sure is though I love her greatly I will never be visiting her for medical advice. lol

This girl can mimic anything and everything down to a tee. It's kind of scary, You walk in on her imitating someone, watch her for three minutes or less and if you know the person she's imitating then you know who it is, no ifs, ands, or buts about it!

She's also one of the three people in our family who is addict to health shows. Mom or I will turn it on while folding laundry she comes & parks herself there watching it right along with her. Her favorite show being "Untold Stories of the ER".

No comments: