Friday, May 7, 2010

Meet My Family--The Baby


Meet Dixie LeeAnne!

Born Monday evening at 7:06, weighing in at 7 pounds and 11 ounces and measuring out to be 21 inches long. Emma, Liberty & myself were there with our parents to welcome her to the world.

I've already told my mom that I think I might start praying to be out of the house by the time she hits three as, she will be spoiled rotten & I don't want to be around 24/7 to see that. lol In truth I would love to be here to see her grow up, so it's not something I'm hurrying up to start praying about, even if she's ends up being more spoiled then Liberty.

At the grand age of four days old I do believe that this poor child has already worn more pink then I have in my entire 21 years. (Oh, wait I'm the oldest and was a girl, hmmm....Forget that though!) Even though I am trying to even her out a wee bit by bringing a gift for her in the hospital..A baseball, And I will be teaching her the ins and outs of baseball. As well as when I dress her it will NOT be in pink! Pastel colors? Yes! Pink? No!


3 comments:

Sarah Chips said...

Ok. I'll be praying God brings a husband into your life real soon. ;) haha
Congrats again on the new little sister. Cute kid. :)

Katarina said...

Somehow, I get the feeling that you already have been praying that! lol Wait until I get you back somehow, someway!

Thanks, we think she's cute, but then we also realize that we just might be prejudice as well. She's a keeper!!

Kira said...

She's beautiful! congratulations!