Thursday, May 6, 2010

Meet My Family--Noah, Judah, & Seth


Meet the three younger boys, Noah (hiding behind his brother), Judah (Hanging upside down), & Seth (Below, The one on a saddle being a ham). No, they do not get their own post, you have to group them all together, as that is how they live their lives currently.

For two years Noah and Judah were the dynamic duo, now the combo of three boys is the terrible three. Who are bound & determined to break any & all ER trip records, give me gray hair & be oh so cute all at the same time.

Noah's the one that by the age of two had all ready been to the ER four times & sent his brother their once, while Judah had been there twice & sent Noah there once as well. So far Seth has not gone to the ER for an injury, only for going for pneumonia.

Where ever Noah is, then you shall find Judah & where ever Noah & Judah are thou shalt find Seth. The hang around each other and play with each other like nobodies business. You can tell from the way that they act they LOVE each other & wouldn't know what to do without out them. (Seth was a wee bit lost while in the Hospital a month or so back.)

These boys are so caring & giving. Always giving gifts and trying to help mom, dad, Chris, Grace or myself. On the other hand it seems like they are always teasing or picking a fight with Emma on down.

When Seth was born & there were three boys under the age of three I thought for sure I would go crazy, (no comment from the peanut gallery PLEASE!!) and though I have found a few gray hairs and I have lost some sleep thanks to them and their always wanting to sleep with "K K". I am so grateful that God has blessed my life with them & I can't even imagine life without them!!

1 comment:

Sarah Chips said...

heehee sounds like wonderfully energetic boys!! :) I miss the days when little brothers were always underfoot. The 3 little stooges. haha