Monday, September 21, 2009

Updates....

Let's see I do believe that I have left a few loss ends with some of my posts. :D So, to update on those things and a few things that have happened in the past few days.

  • Dad and GrandDavid got home safely last night. I vaguely remember someone coming to my room around 11:30 to tell me that they were here. But being Sunday night I was wiped out and really didn't remember then coming in until late this morning. :D Dad's beat, and GrandDavid is going all over to see the changes (This is his first time to see the dairy), and those things that haven't changed all that much
  • Mom is feeling green. Not just morning sickness but all day sickness. She has told us that certain foods can not be cooked in the house. (Such as any meat....)
  • Mom went to Collage Station in the blue van yesterday to pick up feed. This is the fist time in over a month that it's being used. :D We are all so happy! Maybe this Sunday we can ALL go to central market and then church.
  • We all lived through drinking decaffeinated coffee. Esp. Thou, they threatened my family never did anything about except to mutter under their breath as they poured a cup and to point out that it is really hard to miss in the store that it was decaffeinated.
  • Grace has been spending a lot of time training her colt and mare. Thou she has a REALLY bad case or friendship spoil, or something along those lines. Neither horse wants the other to leave the pen. But Grace has been hardening her heart and taking them out for training or crazy almost everyday. :D
  • The Astros are eliminated, I am sure that that means a lot to everyone and everyone is very upset. lol Oh, well now I'm on to my other team--The Red Sox. Now, I KNOW they are going. :D
I do believe that is all for the updates. :D Now it's off to make sure we have enough milk for market tonight.

No comments: