Wednesday, July 15, 2009

4th of July Pictures

I have been meaning to post these for over a week now, but have never seemed to find the time until now. :D Thanks to a friend who read my mom's blog, remembered that we do not have a camera since we have lost not one, but TWO cameras in the past year! She brought hers so that we could have some pictures for our blogs. :D (And before anyone asks, it was not the toddlers who lost the cameras, rather an older child who put it in a safe place and forgot where that safe place was--And no, it was not me!!)

So, here we go. All the faces in the pictures are members of my family, as I forget to ask anyone else if I could use their pictures. :D
The party started out with a tour of the place for anyone who wanted it. As well as watching chores being done (or as happened for some visitors, doing the chores.) After chores and tours it was play time while we waited for the hot dogs, hamburgers, and chicken to finish grilling.








Grace is tickling Seth, while Christin holds him.












Timothy being the big boy had the job of showing all the younger boys around and keeping them happy, he did a very good job! (But, then he has always been good with Noah, Judah, and Seth so I don't see why it should surprise me that he was good with other boys of the same age group.) The boys had a blast because there were as many boys here age as girls. Truthfully, I think the boys might have outnumbered the girls for once!






Noah--->











<---Judah











We knew it was time to eat when Seth got tired of playing and kept heading for the food tables.









After we (rather after I) took care of a small fire breakout on the grill, we got everyone eating and from the way the food disappeared, I take it that no one minded slightly charred food. lol









(That's me trying to keep the flames down on the grill, as my
dad walks calmly by. He later said that he never saw the grill
flame up like that!!)





Seth greatly enjoyed the goat milk ice cream! (Which was some of the best ice cream I have EVER had!!)









I am still not to sure how everyone liked the trivia time. lol Though, some of my sisters have told me that I was a little hard on some of the questions. So, I am trying to weed out the REALLY hard ones. :D






All in All, it was a GREAT party!! It was an enjoyable time where we hung out and enjoyed the day with friends and family.

No comments: