Wednesday, July 15, 2009

An Update

I am feeling much better! I am still sore in some places and I do still have to favor my right ankle and walk carefully with my left leg (thanks to the bruise that is larger than my hand) And I do have to be careful with what (or who) I pickup.

But other than that I am fine, I do not have a headache, I do not have a broken bone, I am not missing any fingers or toes, AND I am still alive. Which is one of the things I kept praying, “Thank you Lord for just bruising me up and giving me nothing worse!!?"

I did learn my lesson--IF I ever get back on a four wheeler the least I will have on is a helmet on if not more. But the chances of that happen are very slim, you are more likely to get my on a motorcycle or a bucking bronco! Though from some things people are telling me, I might want to stay off of them even if I was tempted--to save my life. Because I had a few people tell me that if I ever got one they would be tempted to kill me (or "knock some sense into my brainless head") if the 4-wheeler didn't do either for me.

Thanks everyone for the prayers, e-mails, and comments. They were greatly appreciated. Esp. the prayers, because on Monday I honestly didn’t think I would be ready to go to market this coming Saturday. But I was blessed enough to be able to go yesterday and to wake up today only slightly sore. Thanks again!!

1 comment:

Dee said...

sooo glad you're doing better!