Monday, July 13, 2009

I'm Don't Feel Like Posting!

In fact I don't really feel like doing anything! I feel like I have been hit by a car, my wonderful sisters have been kind enough to tell me that in a sense I was hit by a car. :-S Well, truthfully what I told dad was I felt like I had been hit in the head by a 2x4, smashed in the leg by a baseball bat, and dropped one of our tent weights on my ankle. Sounds wonderful right?

And since I don't feel like posting, I will cheat and link y'all to mom's blog Dairy Berries and let her tell you why I don't feel like posting.

Oh, and if this blog does not make sense, I am sorry! I am about to crawl back into bed dosed up on pain killers. :D

2 comments:

CamsShel said...

Katie, I was so sorry to hear about your accident...and so thankful it wasn't worse. Praying for a quick recovery!

Katarina said...

Thank you! I to am glad that it wasn't worse!