Thursday, July 16, 2009

I Hate Ipods?!?

Somehow I have gotten the reputation of hating Ipods. I don't know where this came from or how I got it, but I have it now and I will do my best to make clear my view on Ipods.

To start with I have nothing against Ipods; I just have never owned one. It's not that I don't like them; I've never messed with one. In fact the only Ipods I have seen are through glass at Wal-Mart. So I cannot say whether I like how they work, sound, how easy it is to put music on them or how easy it is to use them. Because I have never gotten my hands on one! (Even though I have tried more than once to do so).

I will say I have nothing against MP3 players, be it an Ipod, Zen, or San Disk. In fact, you can ask my family, but when mine is missing for longer than 24 hours I start going "Stark, raving mad"!! I use mine all the time, when I am in the dairy processing milk, hanging out in my room, cleaning around the house, our laying my brothers down. My MP3 player is running close to all the time.

It's just that when I am going to buy something that I want to last me for years and I am going to spend my hard earned money on it, I want to know that I am getting the best of the best for the money that I have!

And in my times of searching for an MP3 player, be it for me, my sister or a friend I have found that every single time I can find an MP3 player with high ratings, jammed pack full of memory, and easy to use for less than half the price of an Ipod.

My current MP3 player (second to own, since the toddlers threw the first one across the room one too many times). Has 8 GBs of memory, is easy to use and has great sound. All for less than $55! I looked, to get an Ipod for the same amount of memory; it would cost me no less than $150.

Now, if I get to upgrade I just might buy an Ipod. I know it sounds crazy, but 120GB for under $300 is really hard to pass up! Esp. when you are holding enough music to please 13 people, not to mention have to carry pictures with you to prove you are the oldest of 11 children. But, only time will tell. :D

See, I am not against Ipods; I am just all for saving money!

No comments: