Monday, November 2, 2009

Bye!

Well, for the first time in three years I'm going out of state. The last time I went out of state was to Louisiana, to pick up some goats. The only reason I went was to help driving, and why am I going this time? Why else? To help milk goats and drive! :D

I'm heading out very soon with mom, GrandDavid, and a younger sibling. :D Our plan is to be in Iowa tomorrow and back home Thursday at the earliest, but no later than Friday as Mom, myself, and my younger sister are the people who do the Houston markets, so we have to be back in time to do them. :D

So, please pray for us! As this is my first time driving the van with the trailer hooked-up father then one mile! Oh, and please pray that mom won't go crazy as Sara and I sing all the Iowa songs we know while in Iowa. lol

1 comment:

Sarah Chips said...

BYE!!!!! We'll miss you!