Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Uggg!!

I don't know if I should title this post with "SIBLINGS: How They Sometimes Drive Me Nuts!" or "Electronics: How They Are Ever So Troublesome!".

Seeing as at this point I am frustrated with both of them. I am trying to print up a recipes, `I tried three times each time getting a "Paper Jam" massage and each time I checked where the paper jam should be, but wasn't.

What is going on here? I hate it when electronics think that they know everything and yet most times I'm the one that has to fix things for it to work. Grrrr....What's up with that?!?

So, the third try I decide to pull out the paper try and see if it is giving me the wrong massage, for all I know it might be out of paper and I read it incorrectly (which has happened). So, I open the paper try expecting to see no paper and what do I see, but a CD case at the back which is causing a paper jam (as another massage pops up saying I have a paper jam in my printer). Siblings! Something tells me that I know which sibling is at the bottom of this ''prank''. lol

Now, I am off to cook. :D

4 comments:

Sarah Chips said...

Nice one. heehee

Cam said...

I totally know what you mean about " SIBLINGS!!!!!!!" I have eight and one on the way

Anonymous said...

I totally know what you mean about
"SIBLINGS!!!!!!!" I have ten and one
on the way.

Katarina said...

What is this?? The war for most siblings? lol