Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday--I'm Thankful For.....

My parents--Tim and LeeAnne




My Siblings.....

Christin and her sewing abilities




Grace and willingness to teach about horses




Sara and her corny sense of humor




Linnea and her flare for dramatics




Emma and her ever ready smile and helping hand




Timothy and his enjoyment of everything




Liberty and her sweet attitude




Noah and his dare devilish ways (Don't let this picture deceive you!!)




Judah and his every ready smile and hug




Seth and his laugh

2 comments:

Sarah Chips said...

Loved all the pictures!! Wow, I can't believe your siblings are getting SO big! It has been a while since I've seen a picture of some of them and my how they have grown!!!

Katarina said...

And do you want to know something? A couple of those pictures are "old". :D