Friday, November 6, 2009

HI!!

Well, we're back. Got home about an hour ago.

But first, the trip was great, we had lots of fun seeing parts of the US that we hadn't and like every other trip learning and relearning many things. Such as--There's no place like Texas!! When going to Iowa after November 1st, always bring an ice scraper even if you don't think you will need it. Only eat southern comfort food in the south!! Kansas is REALLY, REALLY, flat. and the US is a BEAUTIFUL country!

Now, I'm off to get ready for markets tomorrow and go to bed REAL early! Hopefully in the next couple of days I will have some pictures of all the land that we saw. :D

5 comments:

Sarah Chips said...

lol yeah. An ice scraper is always good to have. we keep one in ever vehicle year round. :-)

Sarah Chips said...

Oh! And glad you are back safe and sound!!! Looking forward to seeing a few pictures. :-)

Katarina said...

Sarah, you have to remember that unlike you I hail from the south, more importantly I hail from Southern part of Texas. Where it rarely ices. lol

Yes, pictures will be coming, between Sara and myself we took over 1,000 pictures in the past five days. :D

Cameron Thomas said...

1,000 pictures that is a lot cant wait to see them all(including the ones of me)

Katarina said...

I'm not sure if I will be showing all 1,000. But I do intend to show those of y'all as it was tons of fun seeing y'all. :D