Friday, November 20, 2009

Thanks.....I Think

As I'm sitting down for dinner, I notice that I don't have a roll. I look at Sara who was serving the rolls and asked her where mine was.

She was sure that she had given me one, but it wasn't there on my plate. Oh, wait yes it was, with a little hand on it as well. :D

Judah looks up at me with that impish grin of his and says, "There was sauce on it, so I licked it off for you, here's your clean roll". (Mind you that was three year old talk, with a little lisping here and there, and a laugh at the end.)

Sure enough, there was a little sauce left, after he had "cleaned" it for me. I feel so loved, to have a little brother who cares enough about me to make sure I have a clean roll. lol

3 comments:

Abigail said...

Hahahahaha!

Sarah Chips said...

gotta love them brothers!

Katarina said...

Yeah, really!! It's like when I'm washing a shirt and can't figure out how I got a stain on the back of my shirt. Until the next dinner and I have Noah or Judah wiping their face on the back of my shirt. When asked why they were doing that, they give their impish grin and reply with "Because she's a good napkin!!"

Brothers!!