Saturday, November 14, 2009

Living In My Large Family--Your Turn

Now, that I've shared six posts and am starting to run out of things to post about (that will only last for the next hour or so and then more ideas and things to post about will come to mind. lol) But as I am sitting here with nothing to post about a large family, I thought I would give y'all a chance, since I know there a lot of people who have questions.

I thought I would ask y'all if there was anything that you wanted to know about that I haven't covered. If so, here's your chance you can take it or leave it, it's up to you. :D Just leave a comment with your questions and I will post all questions and answer them as best as I can with the next "Living In My Large Family" post next week. :D

1 comment:

Sarah Chips said...

Ok...here's a question for you.

Do you ever get tired of being the oldest of so many siblings?