Monday, November 16, 2009

A Post From An Over-Caffeinated 21 Year Old

>You know you've hit the country when driving down the freeway the street lights go from every 100 yards or so to only at the exits.

>How much coffee would it take to kill someone? (So asks, the person who 12 hours later is still getting over one espresso shot and two cups of coffee).

>Do people get grays hairs from stress, age, or is hereditary? (I think the latter, as both my mom and her brother are already gray headed, and both are so before they hit "an old age" and mom found two gray hairs attached to my head last week!!)

>Why is it that younger siblings (esp. younger brothers) goal in life is to see how much they can embarrass their older siblings?

>You know you've done too much driving when you close your eyes and all you see is cars!

>You know your over caffeinated when one of your younger siblings read this post, nod their head and say "Yup, your over caffeinated!!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I drank a whole pot of coffee on Saturday and it didn't kill me(at least I hope not).

Katarina said...

WOW!!! And I thought my four cups Saturday was bad!! lol