Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Christmas Season

Yes, the Christmas season is over, and one way my sisters figured that out was by the fact that my blog changed colors yet again. lol

Some sisters have noted that they missed the red, boots, and hats, while others said they like the bluebonnets. :D The comment that surprised me was the one that came from my dad when I asked him which color I should do with the bluebonnets. (We work together on websites, so we are always asking each other for help.) What he said was a little surprising--"I don't care what color you do as long as the red and boots are gone".

Oh, if only I had known. I sure hope those colors didn't bother anyone else!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually liked it

Katarina said...

Thanks, my dad is just the type that likes boring colors. :D