Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I sometimes Wonder

About my siblings and the things they can come up with. :D

One of those things is the insults that they come up with. Rather the things that they come up with, in which they hope to insult us with.  :D  (Mainly Emma and Timothy towards Chris, Grace, and myself).  More often than not these "insults" tend to get more laughter then anger from the people they are trying to insult.  This only results in a stomped foot and a “Don’t laugh at me!!"

But it is really hard not to laugh at them when they yell...

"You are an Eco-terrorist!!"

4 comments:

Sarah Chips said...

lol Siblings are very funny in that way. My older brother used to tell one of my younger brothers that he was a genius because of the things he would think up. One day this younger brother got mad at my older brother. He clenched his fists in anger and yelled, "you're...you're...you're a GENIUS!" We were all rolling on the floor laughing! He thought that the word "genius" was an insult!
Siblings are definitely a gift from God. :)

Katarina said...

lol Oh, definitely!! Couldn't live without them!

Rachel and Sarah said...

Siblings are such a blessing! I remember one time my younger sister Abby was passed along a white and blue checkered dress. The woman who passed it to her said sweetly, "You look just like Dorothy"! (Meaning from the wizard of Oz.) When we asked Abby later why she didn't want to wear the dress she said mournfully, "Mrs. Wright said it looked dorky!"
-Rachel

Katarina said...

That's cute. :D