Friday, December 11, 2009

I Love My Siblings...

But...

O.K., no buts about it, I love them. And I love them all. Yes there are times when they try my patience, and yes there are times when I wish that they would be a lot more quite and mess with my stuff just a little less than they do. But I do love them one and all.

There are a few things that they do that bother me to no end and I think sometimes they do it just to see what I will do. Other times they do it without thinking about what I might do.

Such as when they take my clothes, leave my books out in the rain, spread my shoes from one end of the property to the other end, eat my treats, or the one that prompted this post...Taking my timeline cards and using them as money or coupons. lol

But, those are the times when I do my best, (mind I don't always succeed) to remind myself that they are blessings and they are more important than my 3x5 card with a date on it. :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so agree with you Kate. Mine are like that too but it still doesn't change anything I still love them.