Wednesday, December 9, 2009

If I Ever Become A Millionaire.....



Linnea (pictured above and below) told me her list of things she would get each person for Christmas if she ever became a millionaire.

For mom and dad she would redo the house as they want it. For Christin the best sewing machine she could find. For Grace a horse and all the tack to go with it. All through the list, she would get each person something that they have wanted for a long time, and all the very best that she can get.

The most surprising part about the entire conversation? Well, besides the fact that she was planning for when she will be a millionaire. Which one of the kids told her would never happen. They told her that her chances of becoming a millionaire were less than me marrying six times. (That's saying never, since they are for sure that I am not going to get married, since I am an “old maid” now. lol)

The thing she has on her list to get for me when she has oodles of money is a Limo. A LIMO!! A limo of all things, as if I need or WANT a limo. I would rather have a bike then a limo! lol Oh, well I will worry about her getting me limo when she becomes rich enough to get me one. lol

"Sisters, sisters....I'm there to keep my eye on her"


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, your name is Carlson not Haynes. :-)

Katarina said...

?????