Thursday, January 7, 2010

We'er Doing What!?

First off, just to let you know, I am not an NFL fan, I enjoy watching college football, but only a few teams, such as UH (Where my parents met) and A&M (We are in Aggie land, plus my mom almost went there).  With that out of the way I will now tell you that I do not like UT or OU (All you UT and OU fans, please do not get angrey you already knew I didn't like these two teams, didn't you?)

And the reasons I like and dislike the teams is not because I just sat down one day and picked the two teams I did like and the two I didn't like.  The likes and dislikes have been instilled in me since a VERY young age (as in I was going to UH games at the age of two months).  Long before I liked baseball I enjoyed watching football with dad, we really watched NFL, in fact the only time I can remember watching it is during the Super Bowl  with friends from church.  Other then that we always watched collage.

So my question is--Why are die-hard UT haters doing hosting a "party" to watch UT play in the Championship game?

2 comments:

LeeAnne said...

I think I am mellowing out in my old age. Maybe it is going to Austin every weekend and selling milk to so many UT fans. Maybe it is because Colt McCoy is a Christian and such a class act.....

Katarina said...

Works for me. :D At first though it was almost like saying "Hey, we're throwing a party to watch the Yankees in the World Series".