Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Milk Production Again!

I believe that is was last week when I was talking about the goats and how I love it when their production goes up, well I'm going to say it again...

I LOVE it when the goat's production goes up!!

In an hour I am headed out to Rice for the Houston Farmers Market.  :D  Where I have the pleasure of bringing not only milk, but Chocolate Milk (with a pound of ground up chocolate bar per gallon of milk), Capra-Cino (Our coffee flavored milk drink), Plain Yogurt (Goes great with strawberries) , Vanilla Bean Yogurt (It taste like melted ice cream), AND Kefir. 

This is the first time in months that we will be bringing our complete line of liquid products!!  So, those in the Houston area stop by the Houston Farmers Market at Rice today.  :D


No comments: