Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Living In My Large Family--"Opening Remarks"

No, this should not have been the first post in this series.  lol  It was the best thing I could come up with and not use 'Introduction', since I had already used it in this series.  :D  Yes, I do know it's been a while since posted anything about "Living In My Large Family", but I couldn't come up with anything else to post about and no one (namely my sisters) weren't helping me and giving me ideas on what to post about.  :D  (Yes, always blame the siblings!!)

It is always interesting to hear how people introduce me to their friends. Rarely is it just "This is my friend Katie" it is always tagged along with to tell about my family or farm, these are some of the most common comments that people use when introducing me...

"She's the oldest of eleven children (or is it 12 or 13?)."

"She has A LOT of siblings!"

"She comes from a large family."

"She lives on a dairy."

"She has a ton of goats."

"Her family sells goat milk."

No comments: