Monday, January 4, 2010

Weather (again)

When it comes to blogging there have been two things that some of my family members have accused me of doing...

1) I blog entirely way to much about the weather (Hey, I'm the daughter of a farmer what else can you expect?) and

2) I blog way too much. (Which one of my sisters followed up with "Well, she talks a lot, so what should you expect?").

So, here I go again--Blogging yet another post on the weather. :D Just what Sara and dad want to see. lol

My motto in the winter is "I was not raised in the South to be used to this weather!!" This weather being anything under 45 degrees. Well, this week I am going to be getting my full of that bitter northern weather that I HATE!!

It's currently 45 with a wind chill of 39! Our highs will be in the 50s with lows in the 30s during the day. At night we are looking for it to be in the lower 30s to upper 20s. Way to cold if you ask me!! And my dad is crazy enough to think that he will get me out of bed way too early to go to market on Saturday where it's projected to be in the 40s!! He's crazy, but then he's right so what am I talking about? :lol:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We got 14 inches of snow here a few weeks ago(it still hasn't melted all yet). That is more snow then Oklahoma has ever gotten in one day.

Katarina said...

Better you then me.

I am not looking forward to this Saturday. I told dad that if he wanted me at market this Saturday I expected a raise in pay!!

LeeAnne said...

I will buy you some hot chocolate. OK?

Katarina said...

Works for me, I'll just add it to my hidden stash. lol