Wednesday, March 18, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Today is Grace's birthday and even though I know she will try and kill me for doing this I am going to do it anyways! lol

Today we celebrate Grace's birthday (the second in birthday season). Grace and I are the best of friends. We have shared rooms together, work very well together, we both work together with the horse, goats, and sometimes our siblings. lol

I just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY and I am glad she and Christin are back home!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GRACE!!!! I hope she had a wonderful birthday and didn't kill you, Katie! :-)

Katarina said...

Yep, she had a great birthday (at least, it looked that way. :D) and no she did not kill me. When she saw it she rolled her eyes and laughed because Judah made 3 of the five pictures.