Wednesday, March 11, 2009

So Much For My Spring Post,

Yesterday it was a little warm. It would have been really bad if it were not for the breeze that we had. But inside I thought we were going to have to turn on the AC for a little bit.

Today? Well, today we have a fan in two or three windows and that is keeping the entire house cool! And here I thought we were heading into spring and summer. But no! The weather has to tease me with a hint of winter. Saying "And you thought it was spring, almost summer? Packed your winter clothes away and pulled out your shorts? What were you thinking?!" (Doesn't matter that my winter clothes are only two jackets and a couple long sleeve shirts.)

So, here I sit with it in the low 70's a nice breeze and a bit of rain making it feel as if we were headed into fall instead of spring. :-S Truth be told, I don't mind this weather, in fact I love it. But when I get nice and hot and then a few days of cool, it can sometimes be classified as mean. lol

No comments: