Monday, March 16, 2009

They are coming home!!

Well, Chris and Grace are probably sleeping (I know would be!). While we are frantically running around trying to get shores done, kids dressed and the floors picked up. (You would never believe that I had them all picked up last night. :- S )

I can't wait! I've been counting down the days! I can't wait to see them, hear their stories, see their pictures, and finally all the postcards they have bought us. lol

Though I can wait for the fight that will ensue when we get to the car, who sits next to who, where will the suite cases go, etc. But it will be worth having them back home. :D

It always amazes me, that with the amount of people in our house, you would think that one or two being gone, wouldn't be noticed. But it is! Not just in numbers, but in noise, laundry, work, pretty much everything. When two are gone there is less noise at meal times, and bed times. Less laundry by about four loads a day and more work for us all!

I am so glad that they got to go! At least someone in my family went on my dream trip and got a ton of pictures! : D Though if they didn't bring me chocolate there might be trouble!

Well, off to get everyone ready to go to the airport. Something I don't think the toddler boys have ever done, this will be fun!

No comments: