Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Since The Last Post

I have had a call from my two sisters in Germany, wanting to know where the pictures are and why I haven't posted more pictures. Now, as you can see they have not been reading it. In fact they just found out that I have a blog (after talking about it for over a year. lol )

To please them (Since I do want the chocolate and gifts they are bringing me from Europe) I am now posting pictures of my purse, just for them. lol

Photobucket

So, there you are girls, are you happy now?

And yes, it's leather, it smells and looks like leather. Now, to keep it away from the kids, goats, and dogs!

3 comments:

Daniel said...

what a nice surprise!

Anonymous said...

SWEET!! Nice purse. "Now to keep it from the kids, goats,and dogs." Gracie says "You won't be able to keep it from me." Love you'r blog.

Katarina said...

That's my word! lol And yes, Grace I can and will keep it from you, since you have your own purse.--That is if it is still around when you get back, since Libby has been running around with it. :D