Saturday, March 14, 2009

Rodeo Pictures

Well, the Segers were kind enough to take some pictures for me while they were at the Livestock show a week ago. Now, I am not in any of these, they are just to give you an idea of what I did while there and what a goat show looks like.

To start with, here is a picture of a goat before it is trimmed, I don't know if you can tell a difference, here from the pictures. Now, I didn't get a picture of the LaManchas that I trimmed the first night. But the hair on those goats was the longest I think I had ever seen on a milker! That was a job. Back to the nubians I trimmed.

I trimmed six of these on Wednesday. It was a big job that I didn't think I would be able to do all myself. But I got them done and was very happy with the end results.

Before:


After: (Thank you Segers for taking her out and getting the picture!)


The next pictures are of showing. It is kind of like a dog show, only lacking in the dog treats and fancy clothing. lol



I hope you enjoyed the pictures!


No comments: